Monday, October 26, 2009

flogging bob ross

Macaulay Culkin At Dunkin' Donuts

I'm standing in front of the ugly orange counter about to order three dozen bear claws when an old man hobbles up to the counter. "Hey, do you got any milk back there? This creamer's fucking awful," he wheezes. "Sir, this customer was here before you," the tiny lady behind the counter says. I just give an awkward smile, and the man says, "Who, this faggot? He can wait, I've got coffee over there getting cold." The tiny lady seems angry, but she just clears her throat and begins to repeat herself. I try to say "Excuse me" but instead I punch the old man in the stomach and dash out of the Dunkin' Donuts. A couple days later I hear that he died and I feel guilty, especially when I'm reminded that my punches kill people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

say a thing