Wednesday, September 23, 2009

eating mick ronson

Here's a thing I wrote last spring. It was before DEATHMARCH but it applies to DEATHMARCH more than anything else IN THE WORLD. I had been awake for 30 hours when I wrote it, which was during a time when I had replaced food and sleep with unhealthy things, which was unhealthy, so I quit.

DEATHLIFE STARES AT THE SUN

DEATHLIFE is the double-murder of diet and sleep. DEATHLIFE is brought to you by Mtn Dew and Camel cigarettes. DEATHLIFE is a dinosaur giving thumbs up as it sinks into the tar. DEATHLIFE does not have friends. DEATHLIFE has stickers. I voted for DEATHLIFE before I voted against it. Do not submerge DEATHLIFE in liquids. Do not tell DEATHLIFE your secrets. DEATHLIFE comes with a swingset, though it isn't very trustworthy. DEATHLIFE is a deal with the devil for the twenty-first century. According to DEATHLIFE, the fastest way to a man's heart is through his sternum. DEATHLIFE is a fast track to word salad. DEATHLIFE does not support alcohol or masturbation; these make you tired. I would not recommend combining these. I would not recommend DEATHLIFE.

1 comment:

  1. DEATHLIFE is a dinosaur giving thumbs up as it sinks into the tar.

    awesome

    ReplyDelete

say a thing